1 CONTRACTORS, SCOPE
(1) Each party under the following terms and conditions are the brinell Technology, Michael Föhrenbach, (hereinafter referred to as "brinell" hereinafter), Kaiserstrasse 183, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany and the customer. For more information about the communication data and the legal representative of the brinell, refer to the provider identification.
(2) All goods and services provided for brinell Customers are solely based on the following general terms and conditions in effect at the time the order is placed.
(3) Any alternative arrangements will be rejected. Other than the provisions contained herein become effective only with the express agreement of an authorized representative to Board of brinell (president, director or officer) and the respective customer.
(1) The offers of brinell whose websites are non-binding invitation for the customer to order products from brinell goods.
(2) By ordering the desired goods by completing and submitting the online form on the Internet, by e-mail, by fax or by post, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract from. The offer becomes binding when it has passed through the respective interface to brinell. By sending the order to the customer brinell insured to be legally competent. brinell is not obliged to accept the customer's offer. The confirmation of the customer's order does not constitute acceptance of the offer of the customer.
(3) By submitting a shipping confirmation e-mail or by shipping the goods, we accept your offer.
(4) If the confirmation or any other legally binding declaration of brinell writing or printing errors include or pricing should transmission error underlying is brinell entitled the explanation for mistake of challenging, with brinell burden of proof with respect. Of error. Possibly Payments received will be promptly refunded in this case.
(1) All prices quoted are inclusive of applicable VAT no cost of packing and shipping at time of order.
(2) For packing and shipping (shipping) delivery'll be charged separately. The amount of packaging, shipping and insurance costs are summarized on the "Shipping" page.
(3) For COD orders will be charged in addition separate fees. The amount of the fees are also summarized under the table "shipping costs". Cash payments are currently only available in Germany.
(4) All prices quoted for shipping and handling, valid only at the time of ordering. With updating of Internet pages of brinell all previous prices and other information about goods become invalid. Whichever is applicable at the time of order valid version.
4 PAYMENT / CANCELLATION OF TITLE
Occur (1) payments either by cash on delivery, in advance (bank transfer in advance), PayPal or by credit card.
(2) Our invoices are immediately due and payable without discount deductions. A payment shall be considered made when it is received by us, ie bank transfer when booking on our account or by cash on credit through the mail. It applies in advance; at cash on delivery we will deliver against payment to the postman.
(3) The price stated on the invoice amount is payable in full and in full to brinell, regardless of payment method. Deductions from transaction fees and the like, incurred in-game, in settlement by international banks will not be accepted by brinell.
5 REVOCATION (REVOCATION)
(1) Consumers can cancel contract declaration within one month without giving reasons in writing or if the item is delivered before the deadline (eg letter, fax, e-mail.) - By returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient in accordance with (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfilling our information obligations. § 312 c para. 2 BGB in connection with § 1 Abs. 1, 2 and 4 BGB-as well as our duties according. § 312 e Abs. 1 sentence 1 BGB. V. m. § 3 BGB Information Regulations. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
(2) The revocation must be sent to: brinell Technology, Michael Föhrenbach, Kaiserstrasse 183, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany E-Mail:email@example.com
(3) REVOCATION In case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest. Example interest). Can you give us the performance received whole or in part, or only return them in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to their inspection - is due - as it would be about you at our store. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a determination by the proper use of the goods caused by not using the goods as your property and refraining from anything that could reduce its value. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and if the price of the returned goods does not exceed the amount of 40.00 € or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or have provided a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free for you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception. END OF CANCELLATION
(1) The delivery of the consignment from the warehouse to the delivery address given by the customer.
(2) If the customer elects payment, the product will be reserved for acceptance of the contract for the customer, but not sent until after the receipt of money amount to the account of brinell. The customer is therefore asked to take this into account in its order and bring the agreed payment time for instruction.
(3) If the customer elects payment and the amount of money is not credited within five days to the account of brinell, brinell can withdraw from the contract. As far as brinell stick to the contract, said at the time of order delivery times no longer apply. Rather takes the place of the delivery point specified originally the one who is recognized at the time the money is received at brinell in brinell shop for the products.
(4) The availability of the goods and their dispatch time resulting from the Webshop.
(5) The deliveries are always available while stocks last. If the ordered product the customer contrary to expectations despite timely disposition of not be available from brinell due to reasons, will brinell offer the customer instead of the ordered product in quality and price equivalent product, to its acceptance shall not be obliged or withdraw from the contract . Here brinell inform the customer immediately of the unavailability and reimburse the customer in case of withdrawal payments already made immediately.
(6) If brinell, for reasons which it is responsible, gets into delay in delivery or there is no delivery and this is not based on intent or gross negligence, the liability for damages is excluded. In particular, we are not liable for lost profits or other financial damages or data loss of the buyer. Further claims of the customer are reserved.
(7) based on delay in delivery reasons, the brinell not responsible has (force majeure, third party, etc.), the period shall be extended appropriately. The customer will be informed immediately. Should the reasons for the delay longer than four
(8) weeks after the conclusion of, each party is entitled to rescind the contract.
(9) Delivery is to a packaging and shipping fee, the exact amount is awarded separately for each delivery.
7 SHIPPING DAMAGE
If products and goods delivered with obvious shipping damage, the customer is asked to please these be complained to the supplier and with brinell by email: or by phone firstname.lastname@example.org take under 0721-92121390 info. The customer in this case helps to enforce the claims of brinell against carrier and transportation companies. Has the observance of the complaint or the info to brinell for our clients and their rights, in particular warranty rights, any consequences.
(1) The ordered goods until full payment of brinell.
(2) Before transfer of ownership is a resale, rent, pledge, transfer, processing, other disposition or alteration without express consent of brinell not allowed.
(1) The claims of the customer against brinell defects are governed by the statutory provisions within the statutory time limits, to the extent not already apparent from the following regulations deviations. The statutory warranty period is currently two years.
(2) Damage caused by improper or contractual measures taken by the customer during installation, connection, operation or storage, no claim against brinell. The inadequacy and lack of determined in particular by the manufacturer.
(3) If the customer is an entrepreneur and the ordered performance for his commercial enterprise, so his claims for defects upon the expiration of one year from receipt of the goods.
10 REPAIR COSTS / ESTIMATES
Sent are goods for repair to brinell and is it at the deficiencies, damages, or other changes or deterioration of the product to defects that trigger statutory warranty claims or warranty claims against the manufacturer, the resulting necessary charges for estimates, repairs and similar costs from the customer to brinell to report.
(1) brinell is liable only for intent and gross negligence. It is Customer's responsibility to ensure the security of its data. For any loss of data of clients brinell purchased storage media (computers, notebooks, hard drives, etc.) shall not be liable brinell. In particular, we are not liable for missed profits or other financial damages of the buyer.
(2) Where an attributable breach of duty based on simple negligence and an essential contractual obligation is culpably breached, the liability for damages of brinell is limited to the foreseeable damage which typically occurs in similar cases. In the event of death, injury to health or the body brinell liable according to legal regulations. The liability under the provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected. Moreover, liability is excluded.
(3) brinell is not liable for data that reside on storage media, the consumer has returned brinell after exercising his right of withdrawal or due to warranty claims. It is Customer's responsibility to ensure before sending the goods to brinell for securing its data.
12 OFF PROHIBITION
(1) The customer is not entitled to set off its claims against payments of brinell, unless the customer's claims are undisputed or legally established.
(2) The customer is not entitled to payment of claims brinell rights of retention - for lack of Rügen - countered, unless they result from the same contractual relationship.
13 DATA PROTECTION
The data processing is carried out in accordance with applicable Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
14 INVALID CLAUSE; JURISDICTION
(1) If one or more provisions of these Conditions invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the entire contract. The ineffective provision shall be replaced with the relevant statutory provision.
(2) If the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law, Karlsruhe is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all of the contractual relationship, directly or indirectly resulting disputes. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany, a customer has moved to his domicile or habitual residence abroad or if his residence or habitual residence at the time the action is unknown.
15 GOVERNING LAW
For the closure and liquidation of all contracts subject to German law. The application of the UN Sales Convention is excluded.
Hinweis auf EU-Streitschlichtung
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr